Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Wow, two posts in one day...

I totally forgot to mention that I helped Sarah move yesterday. Actually because of my bad knee I only walked up and down two flights of stairs both coming and going to the old and new apartments. I was given the job of taping up boxes at the old apartment and unpacking at the new one. Nate was getting a U-Haul trailer last night and they were going to be moving the big stuff today with the help of a couple of his co-workers and his cousin. I sent a text to Sarah to find out how it was going and the response was "Ugh...". Both Sarah and I managed to hurt ourselves in the process. She while moving some really big boxes that could have waited for her Dad to move. And me slipping off the running board on the Excursion and wrenching my good knee. So just call me gimpy...

No comments: