Thursday, January 31, 2008

Getting caught up...







Unfortunately not on everything but I have started and have made progress. It may not appear that way at first but I know by the fact that there were certain things I couldn't find and now that is no longer the case. I am of course, referring to my scrapbook room. I have been trying for months to stop doing my class stuff at the dining room table and have been unsuccessful. I haven't gotten my work table completely cleaned off yet but hope to do that this weekend. Here is a couple of pictures to show my progress. I will not be working on this tomorrow because I will be scrapping at the store with Camille part of the day then going to a memorial service for Shelly's baby grand daughter, Brooklyn who passed away last Friday.

No comments: