Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to normal, sort of..


You would think once the holidays were over things would settle into a normal place. But no, I get a call from Steve last Friday saying that his conceal carry is going to expire would I please find out if he needs an appointment to renew. Just add that to the several dozen other things I am trying to do, sure why not? Well by the time I called on Friday the office was closed so I had to wait till today and I would have forgotten if he hadn't called and reminded me. So along with mailing the bills off, dropping in to check on sign ups for my classes, going to the grocery store, the bookstore, the pharmacy and working on my scrapbook room I get one more thing to do. Whee.. My living room is now back to normal and all signs of Christmas are gone. Makes me kind of sad, as you work so hard to get ready for that time of the year and it goes by so fast. I had spent the week after Christmas designing my cards and my accordion book for my classes but I don't have any one signed up yet. I don't know if it is the after-holiday let down or the fact that Shelly had rearranged the store and moved all the class examples from the front of the store to a small area where there isn't a lot of traffic. They were moved back to the front of the store by the door last Thursday. I hadn't seen any changes till today when a couple of ladies requested if I could teach my accordion class during the daytime. I have checked my schedule and now all I have to do is call her back and say yes. I probably should let Jessica know that I will be doing this. This is a picture of my work area when I was designing my stuff. I was playing with my camera when I took this shot.

No comments: