Tuesday, January 29, 2008

End of the month craziness...



I hadn't started my cards for next month's class as of Sunday, so I have been busy working like crazy to finish them by today. Why, you might ask, since I still have two more days left in the month? Well I like to get them done and pictures off to Bud who posts them on the Scrapbook Fever website before the newsletter goes out on the first of the month. But for some reason I had it in my mind that this was February and that I only had one day left. I was getting quite frazzled because I like to look things over for a day or two to make sure I don't have any mistakes in my class instructions before I submit them. I have had a cold since it seems like last week but it took a nasty turn on Saturday so I just didn't do anything. It wasn't until I returned from meeting an old high school friend for coffee on Sunday afternoon that I realized I was way behind. So I have been working frantically and I have them done. I also managed to redo a two page layout for another class I am doing. I absentmindedly picked paper to use on the layout and didn't notice that there wasn't enough to make kits for the class. So I had to choose another and though I liked the other paper this one turned out quite nice. I am posting pictures of the layout.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

this layout turned out great!

arorycnonnie said...

such great pictures and layout! Uncle Joe and Aunt Aurora are extremely happy for them both, ahh to be young again!!!