Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fever and chills...


It has been that way since Friday night. The thing is I don't feel that bad but I still have the fever and chills so I am playing it low key. Lisa sent me a text yesterday asking what we were doing and if we were interested in going to the wine festival at the fairgrounds. Steve was pretty busy with things he was doing around here and I wasn't feeling that hot so we had to pass. Sarah stopped by for a visit this afternoon, brought me a coffee and chatted with us for a couple of hours. Then she headed for home with a couple of movies Steve and I had borrowed from her "video library". We still have three or four more that Steve borrowed that he has to watch. The weather person didn't get it right today. Steve had signed up for an Angel Flight mission for today. He was to fly "Pedro" down to Klamath Falls to pick up a young fellow so he could return to school but the fog never lifted here enough for him to fly down there. It is supposed to rain tomorrow then be dry for the remainder of the week. We shall see...

No comments: