Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finished with the instructions...






I have finally finished with the instructions for my valentine accordion book class. Lots of pieces to cut which makes me almost want to do a good portion of it to help speed along the class. This is the first time I have attempted something so detailed and I am very pleased with how it turned out. There are plenty of die cuts, brads and ribbon to embellish the book. I did quite a bit of chalking too which added just the right touch though it isn't necessary for this to still turn out quite cute. Here is the challenge for me, how do I top this? I have to get my cards made for next month as I already have my date set. I need to think of what other class I could do. The mind is getting in gear...
ETA: These pictures are of the front cover of the book and two of the inside pages. The class is on the 28th.

No comments: