Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nasty cold...

It might even be a sinus infection. All I know is I feel crappy. I went back to bed after Steve left for work with the hopes of getting at least another hour of sleep. But you know how plans work out, I received a call from my mother-in-law needing to be rescued. So I showered, dressed and was about to leave the house when I thought to check and see if she had called back. She had, in fact twice to say she was taking care of her problem. So, once again plans changed and I decided to load the washer and run my vacuum. So far I have managed to get another couple of loads of laundry done but the sweeper still hasn't left the spot it was in yesterday. Instead I have flitted from room to room picking up things and putting them away. I really need to stick to one room and finish there by making it look like I have really accomplished something. I think I have Sarah's diagnosis, my cleaning part of my brain is bi-polar...

No comments: