Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lunch with friends...





Some women can be just so lucky. I had never included myself as one of those because I had never really given it much thought. I found myself thinking just that this afternoon after having had lunch with Angie and Camille that I was one of those women. Last weekend Camille and I briefly chatted about getting together for lunch but never set a date. We mentioned Wednesday and though I had nail appointment I figured we could squeeze it in. So I called this morning and sure enough they were all for it. Yes, it was last minute but real friends don't mind and apparently that is what I have. So yes, I am lucky. 1 o'clock lunch times work even better at the Noodle as the lunch rush is almost over. We chatted mostly about nothing, had a very good lunch and just relaxed. Sure it was over quick but I had a nice time with some very special ladies.

No comments: