Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

I spent the better part of Friday designing stuff for my classes for next month and yesterday most of the day at David's Bridal with Lisa and Sarah. It started out with three dresses and worked its way to five. They only allow you to take three back with you because the changing rooms are so small. but as she tried them on and decided what she did or didn't like about them things changed. Unfortunately, three of the dresses she couldn't find anything "really" wrong with them. The gal tried to help by asking her what she did or didn't like on the dress as Lisa was trying them on and walking in them. The fifth dress got eliminated right away as she didn't like the fact that it had too much going on up on top. Another, a mermaid style, she said looked like she was wrapped in a sheet to which Sarah said that is what "she" liked about it. I really thought the dress looked stunning on her until she said that but I have to agree if you aren't comfortable don't bother getting the dress. Veils weren't doing anything for her yesterday and she may not get one who knows. She did make a decision on a tiara which is just gorgeous. It looks like she has also chosen the bridesmaids dress. It was a second choice only because the color Lisa has chosen for her wedding was not available in the first choice of dresses. Sarah was very bummed as she loved the dress and I have to agree it looked very good on her. We are meeting again today back at the store with Natalie, Lisa's best friend and other maid of honor. Hopefully Natalie can help Lisa make up her mind. The sale going on at the store ends tomorrow so we hope to have a decision today. It could save Lisa as much as three hundred dollars on her dress if she does. Unfortunately I didn't take my camera with me because I assumed they wouldn't allow you to take pictures but someone was doing just that yesterday so I am going back armed with my camera.

No comments: