Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whew...

Cards are done, the two page layout is done and their instruction sheets for the kits are finished as well. Yippee. I sent the pictures so could be posted on the website and included the extra tool list as well. Wow, sometimes this can be a bit stressful but it is truly rewarding when I receive compliments. I often hear, how cute and easy my cards are to make as well as how appreciative the students are to have complete instructions included in their kits. This is something I understand not everyone is as conscientious as I am about this detail. I dropped the class samples off at the store, went to Fred Meyer's for some mushrooms and then came home. I have managed to clean off my dining room table finally, finished my laundry and now I am working on some closet space to put Lisa's wedding dress into. Gee...

No comments: