Monday, January 21, 2008

Need to be more aggresive...

Every time I have a problem with my computer or internet connection I call for Steve and his response is to fix the problem. Well when he isn't here he can't do that and since about 2:45 this afternoon I had no modem. So, I thought that's okay I have other things to do and so I will do them till I talk to Steve later in the evening. Feeling a little frustrated because I couldn't reach him and then when I did he was real short on the phone I decided to take matters into my own hands. I walked downstairs and unplugged any and all wires till the modem did a recycle. Da..da..da!! It is now working and I am able to finish my blog entry for today and send email that I said I would get out today. I have to admit it is very easy to get into the mode of letting someone else do the hard stuff but I really do need to not rely on him so much. No doubt my stuff can probably get on his nerves and I need to be more aware of that.

No comments: