Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2008 will be quite the year...


In my attempts to clean my scrapbook room I ran across some pictures of Sarah and Lisa when we first moved here. Wow, so much time has passed and yet looking at those pictures it seemed like just yesterday. I have to face facts it isn't yesterday and my little girl will be twenty-one this year! And that isn't the only big thing happening this year; Lisa, will be turning 30 and getting married (when they set a date) and Steve's mom will be 70. I should be planning parties but I have no idea where to start. I guess Sarah's will be first as her birthday is in June. Then I will just have to see what Lisa wants to do. I am thinking a big family camping trip for a few days. I better check with Steve and then go from there. Yippee..

ETA: This picture was taken in November of 2003 just before the "Great Gnome Caper" was finished. The night before the lawn gnomes were delivered to Craig and Lisa's.

No comments: