Thursday, January 24, 2008

It has begun...


Lisa needs to be thankful for her sister. Sarah the child who likes to have things done and on to the next task has given Lisa the needed push to get working on her wedding. We have initial quotes on tables, chairs, linens, dance floor and tent. Wow. Willamette Vineyards has an opening on her date but I think it might be out of her range. We are still trying to figure out if an outside wedding is what she wants. She already has come up with ideas for flowers for the bridal party and who she would like to ask to marry them. We, Sarah and I, are meeting her on Saturday at David's bridal. I better take my deep breath now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mary I cannot believe it my Boo Boo kitty napper is gonna do it! I want my boo boo kitty back.
I Love Ya Sissy