Friday, October 5, 2007

They are home...



I picked Lisa and Buck up at the train station yesterday afternoon. They looked good, rested and happy to be home. They got some great pictures, and I am glad I lent them my camera so they have some great memories of their first vacation together. It now appears as though Grandma Lucille will be staying at Brookstone. She seems to be happy there and it doesn't seem to be fair to uproot her again when she is fine with living there. My family and I are not, but mostly it has to do with how she was lied to and how she landed up there. Her attorney sent a scathing letter to the court and all parties were copied. I still have a bad feeling about all this and I told Steve not to be surprised that Cheryl will at some point refuse any number of family members access to Grandma. This whole thing has been very frustrating for all of us and it appears as though it will continue. Steve left earlier this afternoon and flew out to LaPine to pick up Aunt Shirley so she could see Grandma. It will be a short visit. Steve's plan is to be back home at Lusarti Field before dark after he has flown Aunt Shirley home. This picture was taken at Grandma's house in 2003, we were there to celebrate her birthday. Grandma is talking to cousin Scott and Aunt Shirley.

No comments: