Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Still busy and now feeling icky...



I finished editing the pictures of the heirloom dollies I made so I am posting them today. I was a little unhappy with a couple of cards I made for my class. I thought they needed something extra but I guess I must have been wrong. Sarah saw them earlier and she totally liked them. So much so she is taking my class next month. I think it is her way of making Christmas cards the easy way. I dropped by the store and had them pull the paper I used on these cards from the shelves, since I will be putting the samples in the store this week. It is a way of keeping people from copying the cards without taking the class. Yes, unfortunately people do that and then the instructors who designed the cards or layouts don't get paid for their work. I have been fighting a headache all day and upset tummy along with it. I don't need to be sick as I am too busy. Jessica gave me a BO Bunny gift box kit to do for the store and Raymond needs his pumpkin bag repaired. I still have some pages left to go on a couple albums I have been working on. And I have been given instructions by my girls to decide what we are doing for my birthday and Steve's. Yea, just around the corner...

No comments: