Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another busy day...




I finished the Bo-Bunny Birthday Explosion box I started last night and it turned out "so" cute. I will be teaching this class on the 11th of next month. It is a Sunday and it will be a full two hour class and I am so excited! Here it is almost five o'clock and I am finally starting to feel better. My stomach has actually stopped hurting and the headache is gone. I will be dropping off my cards and this box to the store before they close tonight so I can also pick up my bags for my kits. I have also been working on this pumpkin bag for Raymond and not having a lot of success. I think I am going to try top stitching thread and see how that works.

ETA: Steve received a rejection notice from Garmin but it wasn't a surprise to us as we thought it would go this way. He thought they might be looking for a more junior engineer, younger means less pay. Gee...

1 comment:

Janet said...

oh that is ADORABLE!!! I'm definitely taking that class! :)