Tuesday, October 9, 2007

One thing after another...



First I had to wait till Lisa brought my camera back to me, then I had to go into the scrapbook store to take the pictures of my Halloween layout and my cards for my classes then load them on my computer. You think that would be easy, but no I couldn't get my card reader to recognize my card. I was seriously starting to stress since the only thing left to finish up my class kits were the photos! I was beginning to think that maybe there was something wrong with the card. I finally decided it was time to ask Steve to come and take a look. It took him all of five minutes and then he proclaims "I think it is broken". First question I had was "is it expensive and can you get me another?". Of course, he comes to the rescue and says "I think I might have a spare." Only my hubby would have spare computer stuff laying around, I think it is the engineering degree that demands it. So here are the pictures of the class I am teaching on Thursday.

No comments: