Thursday, October 11, 2007

Class tonight

It does seem as though the days sure go by fast around here. I swear I just did a class but no it is just my mind playing tricks with me. I have to get away from my computer as I have to finish the bag I am making for Raymond's "pumpkin" slingshot. It is for small pumpkins and this is a modification to the bag I made earlier. These kinds of things always happen when I am working with Steve or his brother on this kind of stuff. What they visualize in their heads and what actually happens doesn't always work out.

ETA: Class went well, I had a gal from Seattle in the class. Her husband was on a business trip and she had joined him. She was eating at McDonald's when she spotted the store, so she walked across the street and the rest is history. Steve also received a call from Garmin this afternoon. They will be doing a phone interview tomorrow at ten. Lots of prayers would be appreciated.

No comments: