Monday, October 29, 2007

Loads of fun watching...






Yes, Halloween is just a couple of days away so the "kiddies" had to carve their pumpkins this past weekend. Sarah and Steve cleaned her pumpkins on Friday and Nate was given the duty to carve them. By the seven pumpkin he was all done in and the last pumpkin showed it in the very lack of detail. It was a joint project with Lisa and Buck cleaning and carving. I am totally into watching and taking pictures nowadays. I have never liked cleaning the guts out of the pumpkins, so when my children started asking to do it I relinquished that chore gladly. Sarah actually loves doing this and doesn't understand why others don't. I thought Lisa didn't like to it either but she proved me wrong last night when she even stood on a chair to clean their very large pumpkin. It appears as though both my girls chose guys with lots of artistic talent. Really cute pumpkins. I will have to go out and take more pictures of the ones that Nate did for us and post them later today.

No comments: