Monday, October 15, 2007

Busy week






Once again I have a busy week ahead of me. My friend Julie who now lives in California is coming for a visit. She arrives on Wednesday. We, Sarah and I will be spending the day with her on Thursday scrapbooking and just catching up. I also am teaching my card class that night so it will be a busy day all on it's own. I will be scrapping with my friend Janet on Friday evening and then the rest of my scrapbooking friends will be getting together on Saturday at the church for our monthly get together. The Oregon sunshine has finally descended on us and it looks like it will be raining for the rest of the week. Not as warm as it normally is for this time of year but it is still in the mid fifties. Well I really have to get some things done around here so I better hop to it. Here are the pictures of the cards I will be doing on Thursday.

No comments: