Friday, October 12, 2007

Some days...

Start out slow and then take off like a rocket. It looks like this is going to be one of those. I did the usual brush teeth, shower and breakfast thing then it was off to the grocery store, Bi-Mart and the bank. While I was out running errands Steve was doing his phone interview and I was receiving phone calls and didn't know it. I only picked up my phone when it beeped at me that I had a message. Thinking it was a text from Sarah and I was right. She was excited about receiving something she ordered in the mail from Elsie Flannagin. While checking this text out I noticed I had missed three phone calls!! I was stymied as I had turned my phone up to make sure to hear it when it rang. Well once again after giving a class I forgot to take my phone off silent. Gee, there are days when I wonder if it isn't easier to just leave the darn thing at home. Anyway that rant is for another day...

No comments: