Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkins, pumpkins...



My kids came over to my place this weekend and carved their pumpkins. Neither one of my kids have a dining room set, so they came over and used mine. The weather was perfect for growing the big guys this year and you could literally find dozens and dozens at Raymond's pumpkin patch. Sarah and Nate came over Wednesday and dropped off their pumpkins after picking them out. They came back on Friday and we went to dinner at "Apizza" in Stayton then came home and did the pumpkins. Lisa and Buck came over this afternoon and walked up to Grandma's to visit and check out the dam that was built at the back of her property. Then they picked out their pumpkins and gourds hauling them over in Robert's wheel barrow. After I made dinner Lisa and Buck cleaned and carved their pumpkins. It is late so I will just give you a couple of pictures; the first one (Scream) was done by Nate and the second picture was done by Buck and Lisa.

2 comments: