Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another laundry day

It seems like I just did laundry and yet the hamper is packed full! So I just finished putting in the last load for the day. I am too tired and my knee hurts too much to go up and down the stairs for another trip. The weather started out rainy and cool but has turned out okay. No rain for a couple of hours now, which I am guessing that Steve and his brother Michael are thankful. They have been out in that rain since 8AM this morning cutting down and chopping up a dead oak tree on Mike's place. They have made a couple of trips here to put firewood in the shed and to borrow my car to go to lunch. I have been sewing a couple of more dolls for Raymond's store. I have the bodies done now I just have to make the dresses. It shouldn't take too long as I have made these dolls before. But it is dinner time and I need to get with it...

No comments: