Monday, October 22, 2007

Great women...

Many people could rattle off a bunch of famous names like Oprah Winfrey, Laura Ingraham, Margaret Thatcher, Laura Bush and of course Sister Theresa. But each persons list would be different based on their religious or political leanings and I am proud to say celebrities are not on my list. My Mom and my mother-in-law Norma are at the top of my list followed closely by my daughters, my sisters-in-law and aunts. I have an even longer list that includes the very special ladies that I spend a great deal of time with scrapbooking. Mary, Anne, Angie, Meg, Camille and Janet all truly wonderful women who share their talents, time, and jokes. We spent the better part of Saturday scrapping at First Christian Church downtown. I managed to get only eight pages done but it was better than four I did the month before. It was the company that made it such a successful day and I thank God everyday for the great ladies on my list.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Awww... I'm sure I speak for mostly everyone else too when I say that I love spending time with you (and the rest of the gals) too! I always have the best time and feel re-juvenated and inspired after a few hours with you all!

Mary Lou said...

Awww, Janet I love you!!

Sarah said...

Geez that was sappy mom :)