Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A little scare this morning...


I received a call from Buck at just a little before nine this morning. He said they were at the emergency room and if I could pick him up and drive him home so he could get his pick up so he could go to work. I told him that wouldn't be necessary that Lisa probably wouldn't be in any shape to drive home. So he drove her Explorer home and I stayed with her till she was discharged. Final diagnosis; (PID) Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. Basically an infection treated with antibiotics and pain meds. They initially gave her morphine and IV fluids then did all the blood, urine tests and cultures. Yuck, poor kid it isn't like she doesn't already have health issues, she gets more. But she bounces back fast or she would like me to think she does. She took a hot shower and headed to work. Sometimes this girl drives me crazy...

No comments: