Saturday, September 1, 2007

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Sarah and I went to the last summer concert at the Oregon Zoo last night. Unfortunately we didn't bring a blanket with us and I nearly froze to death. But these two were worth it. They are guitarists, though I don't know what description would really do them justice. Latin rhythm with a rock feel is about as close as I can get. I had planned on getting their CD but waited too long and they were all sold out by the end of the concert. Sarah received these tickets from Terry and co-worker who introduced Sarah to their music. I initially dreaded the drive to Portland, I never like that drive, but what added to that is the fact that this is the Labor Day weekend. But it turned out all the major traffic was heading south so we just sailed right into town. Sarah said that she would drive but that I would have to take a tranquilizer first. Apparently I make a lousy back seat driver, sorry kiddo I can't help myself. I sure enjoy spending time with my kid even if she can be a stinker at times.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

gee, thanks mom :)