Saturday, September 29, 2007

The weekend...

Started with Steve doing his first Angel Flight mission yesterday at just about 3. He flew a young man from the deaf school home to Klamath Falls. He had a good flight though he did have to dodge a few clouds. I spent the afternoon and evening scrapbooking with Camille and Susan at Scrapbook Fever. I had to leave to pick Steve up at McNary Field at around 8:30 then return to pack up my stuff. It will be nice when they put in the lights at his home field (Lusarti) so he can do night landings then he can drive himself home. We went to Brookstone Alzheimer Care center to visit Grandma Lucille. She was in a good mood when we first got there but she started talking about being dumped there, wishing she had died twenty years ago and the fact that she didn't belong there. It is very depressing that she has to be there at all. After dropping Steve off at the airport I came home to finish my class kits for next month and to do my instructor layout for Monday. I haven't the foggiest idea where to start, gee...

No comments: