Thursday, September 13, 2007

A change in the weather...

Well it looks like we are finally getting to the "normal" weather conditions here. Fog is making its regular appearances on the coast and we have cloudy skies. According to the weatherman it was supposed to be partly sunny and reach 77 degrees, well it is very cloudy and 63 degrees. Welcome to Oregon, the state with the least reliable forecast. It is usually "hangar" night for Steve but it has been called off, they can't get to the hangars as the Port of Portland is repaving the areas in front of them. So I will be making dinner, something that requires me to use my oven, instead of the chicken salad's or grilled burgers that have been the fare for the summer. I have noticed that the heat didn't bother me as much this year as the cold did. And I am noticing that my comfort zone has changed. It is 70 degrees in the house and I am wearing my sweatshirt! Geez...

No comments: