Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nerves, big time...






Tonight is the night I teach my first class at Scrapbook Fever. I am nervous though Sarah says I shouldn't be that I will be fine. I already have my classes for next month scheduled but I have get my samples done by the end of the week. I am also in the process of making little dolls and Christmas angel ornaments for my brother-in-law Raymond's farmers market. So I will be busy this week. Lots on the agenda too, as my friend Julie is in town. Since she is only here for a short trip I will only be able to squeeze in a quick visit on Friday as the rest of her time is all booked up. The cooler weather has settled in here and I am starting to notice that my legs and feet are cold. Not a good sign as I will be wanting to turn on the furnace and Steve is not ready. So the annual battle of the thermostat should be starting anytime soon. These pictures are of the cards I will be teaching tonight. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are going to be fine! Love you :)