Sunday, September 16, 2007

Quiet weekend...

Saturday I spent most of the day with Sarah and my scrapbooking friends scrapping at First Christian Church downtown. Sarah and I left for awhile to attend the memorial service for "Red", my sister-in-law Lisa's dad who recently passed away. Steve spent part of the day at McMinnville Airport doing his orientation with Angel Flight. He said it went really well and he was home by four. I was home by 8:15 and we spent the rest of the evening chatting and catching up on our day. Today we both woke with nasty headaches and so we are just taking it easy. Lisa and Buck stopped by on their way back from Lisa's ten year high school reunion. She said she had a good time visiting two of the gals she played softball with the whole time she was in school. She said lots of little children running around, many classmates already married and divorced. That is a shame. I borrowed the Harry Potter movies from Sarah a couple of weeks ago and have only seen the first two. So after yesterdays question from Sarah about when she would be getting her movies back, I decided to finish watching them so I can get them back to her. I am half way through the sixth book right now and hope to finish it this week but it might not happen. I teach a class on Wednesday and I have to have my examples done for Octobers class too this week so I think I may be putting off finishing the book for at least another week.

No comments: