Thursday, September 20, 2007

Class, then other things...

My class went really well, it was small but that is okay for the first time. I still have issues that need to be addressed in the next instructors meeting. I got home from class to find that my dear mother-in-law Norma had found out that her mom had been moved to a nursing home. This has been an ongoing issue with a sister who is the conservator of Grandma Lucille's estate. The rest of the siblings have had to battle to keep their mom in her own home. It is unfortunate that one child seems to think she is the only one with her mothers interests at heart so therefore she should make all the decisions. What makes a person act this way is beyond me. I hope that we can convince the judge to stop this lunacy and return Grandma to her home. I just need to pray...

No comments: