Saturday, September 22, 2007

Julie, Grandma Lucille, etc....

My dear friend Julie was in town for a quick visit to see family. Sarah arranged for us to meet for lunch. Steve had planned to fly to Hillsboro for lunch and get an update on Audio-Mojo but that fell through so he joined us for lunch. We landed up being Janet's "special needs" table. Boy they were busy in the restaurant! Grandma Lucille keeps asking why she was dumped at the nursing home. She wants to go home but it appears as though that will not happen. We are still upset by what has been done to Grandma and it has now progressed to sadness. Now knowing that she will not be returning to her home makes me so sad. I stopped in at the scrapbook store to get a piece of paper for a birthday gift I am working on and found that all of my card kits have sold!! I am now trying to do housework, laundry, get my two page Halloween layout done for my class on the 11th, and my cards for the 18th. Oh and I think I mentioned I making some dollies too. There isn't enough time in the day!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Woo hoo, all your kits sold!

Janet said...

and by Special Needs I really just meant that it was really Special to see you and that Julie NEEDS to be back in town... Seriously - I love you guys! ;)