Sunday, September 2, 2007

Class kits..

I spent the evening last night and this morning putting my kits together. They are done. I didn't seal them closed as I am putting a chalk ink into the kits and they didn't have any the other day when I was at the store. Jessica, the class coordinator, is going to check on those for me. I also picked up a Bo Bunny teachers kit to do that day. That I will start working on tomorrow. I have already started designing my cards for October and I hope to have those done by next Saturday. The weatherman said it is going to rain tomorrow evening but you would never be able to tell by the warm weather and sunny skies we are having today. I need to run to Costco to get a couple of things and was going to go today but I have talked myself out of it. Now that I think about it I think they may be closed tomorrow, darn. I may have to change my plans.

No comments: