Sunday, April 15, 2007

Whipping the room into shape!!


I passed on going outside to take photos and I am so glad I chose to get my scrapbook room more organized. I kept my friend Anne (sorry, it's not the greatest picture of her) in mind the whole time I was working, remembering how easy it was for her to walk into her room and find just what she wanted. Just putting paper away by manufacturer forced me to see what I had and also gave me renewed scrap ideas. I have my work table and small table left to clear off and then I can scrap!! I also decided that I needed to get another organizer cube to store my Karen Foster storage boxes so I could get them off the floor. As my dear friend Mary can testify to, it is no fun tripping over stuff in your scrapbook room. Both of us have done this and our first thoughts were "oh, I hope I don't land on any paper" and that is sad. I just need my three shelves for my room to store my photos and I will be a happy camper. I have been getting the "It is on my list of things to do" for quite awhile and I may be forced to take matters into my own hands. While I have been busy upstairs poor Steve is on the couch sick. It seemed to come on all of a sudden. I left for an hour and when I came back he was all stuffed up, running nose and eyes and looking really bad. Made him some of his killer chicken soup and now I am going back to working in my room. As we all know ladies there is nothing worse than a sick husband.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Bummer, tell dad to feel better!

((hey, at least you have a scrap room!))