Saturday, April 7, 2007

April in Oregon


From one day to the next we go from temperatures in the high seventies, lots of flying bugs and air conditioning in the car to cool mid sixties and rain. It is a good thing I like to take pictures of flowers and other scenery to remind me of how pretty it does get around here. This was taken in my front yard in the flower bed by my front door. Sarah had brought Saphira and Boston over to run around in the yard a couple of Saturdays ago. I did take a few pictures of them but didn't go overboard since she does that all on her own. I chose instead to take pictures of the daffodils and the bumblebees. The rain has stopped and the sun is trying to break out. Here it is almost 4:30 and I haven't finished the laundry. I am just not in the mood. I would rather be finishing the scrapbook pages I started last night. Didn't take anything out for dinner so I am going to ask Steve to take me out. This just turned out to be one of those days where I didn't want to do much of anything.

No comments: