Friday, April 13, 2007

Ready for spring

I am tired of the rain! Though I have allergies (hay fever) I want sun and lots of pretty flowers in my yard. I decided that spending the day cooped up in my house looking at all the rain just wasn't any fun. So instead I spent the day with my friend Camille scrapping at Scrapbook Fever, one of our local scrapbook stores here in town. There were lots of new, fun and pretty stuff in the store but I pretty much resisted. I managed to get a few pages that needed just a little extra finished as well as a couple of two page layouts. Not too bad considering that I had a very slow start. I am looking forward to next Thursday when I get to spend the day scrapping with Sarah and Julie! Julie flies into PDX on Monday and we can hardly wait to see her.

No comments: