Thursday, April 5, 2007

Smart, sassy and silly are my girls!


Well, I decided to post the "silly" picture of my girls. I realized that no matter what silly faces or stunts they pull I totally enjoy it. When I told the girls I would be putting the picture on my blog, one said "okay" and the other "fine, her butt is bigger than mine anyway", true sisterly love. Aside from the silliness serious stuff is happening with my family. Lisa decided to at the spur of the moment apply at Columbia Sportswear and it appears things may be progressing towards a job offer. She likes the people she works with at Adidas but there is a situation that is making it impossible for her to enjoy her job anymore. Sarah, according to her blog yesterday, loves her job and was showered with compliments and praise at a company dinner last night. Things are going really well for Audio-Mojo, so Steve can't help but love his job too. He is even flying to work everyday now. It seems all is right with the world.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a butthead, how dare she say it's ok because my butt is bigger! That's ok, my butt may be bigger, but my boobs are smaller so there.

And how cute is Saphira's little butt??? I am going to have to scrap that one and put a big arrow on it pointing to her :)