Monday, April 16, 2007

It's raining again...

Okay, I know that many of you are thinking "So?" but this is more rain than even we get on a normal basis. To top this off it is cold too! Complain, complain I know but I want some sunny weather. Steve is home sick from work today and I know he isn't feeling up to par when I don't hear much from him. I woke to the house temp being just 63 degrees! For some reason the furnace stopped running sometime during the night. I thought we were out of fuel and I called to have some delivered. In the meantime Steve started a fire in the fireplace and returned to bed. Not long after they delivered the furnace oil thank goodness. Steve restarted the furnace while I was at the drug store getting more cold medicine for him. It is now livable in here. I am back in my scrapbook room working while listening to some old seventies music. Wow, right now if it weren't for my aches and pains I would think I was in my twenties again.

No comments: