Friday, April 6, 2007

Getting Old...

Wow, after saying I was taking my camera to the crop I forgot it! Then I sent a text to Sarah to bring hers, which she did, and we never took any pictures. We were having too much fun, taking shots at the hubbies and boyfriends, scrapping, eating Mexican food and drinking margaritas. Then in the last hour I discovered that I had forgotten some of the pictures I was going to be doing layouts for and I remembered exactly where they were, on the stairway to my scrapbook room. Anybody know if there is a pill for old age? I need one badly!!

1 comment:

Punkscrapper said...

Well, at least you can find your camera...what the heck is my excuse? Oh, by the way, I found the scissors and punch thing I was missing...but promptly lost track of them again when we moved. Ugh!