Friday, April 20, 2007

Busy week!!



Sarah is right in that when you do posts to your blog you should have pictures. The blog is less likely to look "boring" when you have pictures. So I decided to add one that Nate took of Sarah and Lisa when we were at the coast. It is one of a series of pictures he shot while holding down the shutter button. I cropped Steve out of the picture because it was just the back of his head. I do love posed pictures but the candid shots are lots of fun too. I have been busy spending time with friends this week. Sarah, Lisa and I met at the Noodle on Tuesday and had lunch with Julie and her Mom Tami. Then on Wednesday I spent the day scrapping with Camille at Shelly's which ended with Julie, Tami and Sarah meeting me there and then going over and having our nails done. I hadn't had a manicure in years and it was nice. Thursday I met with Julie and Tami again this time at our favorite coffee shop. We waited till Sarah showed up then went over to Shelly's again so Julie and Tami could visit. We also got a little shopping done, picked up lunch and came home to spend the rest of the day scrapping again. It was so much fun to spend time with "the girls". Julie returns to California Monday evening and if she has some time we hope to see her before she leaves. I spent today doing laundry after meeting Lisa for coffee. Haven't felt good all day and only got half the laundry done. Great I know what I am doing tomorrow.

No comments: