Friday, April 6, 2007

Scrapping today with the ladies.

While I should be staying home and trying to get some things done, I chose not to. Instead I am joining the wonderful ladies I scrap with to do more scrapping. Because there was no room downstairs at Shelly's and with my knee bothering me so much I didn't feel I could hike the stairs with all my stuff, Janet and I passed. While talking about where to go it occurred to us to try Scrap Happens. So we extended the invite to Angie, Megan, Anne, Camille, Mary and Sarah. Mary can't make it, I haven't heard about Camille or Anne so at the least there will be five of us. I am bringing my camera because I don't always remember to get pictures of us having fun at our favorite pass time. I promise ladies to only post the really good ones.

No comments: