Monday, April 9, 2007

Annual Easter get together at Chris and Mike's





While we woke to a beautiful sunny day it only lasted till about noon. The sky started to cloud over and by the time we headed out to Chris and Mike's we were getting sprinkles on the windshield. As usual Steve's brother Mike and his wife put on a wonder Easter dinner and we had lots of fun. My girls are too big to participate in the egg hunt but do help hiding the goodies for the little children who were anxiously waiting by the back door for the adults to hide the eggs. I found a spot on the front porch and took pictures of children and adults looking for eggs. My camera fell in love with Chris' niece Eve, who is just the sweetest little thing and it was hard to pick which picture to post. I finally chose the one with her daddy Sam. Other pictures are of my niece Estelle, Sarah with Rick Regier (Chris' dad) and a candid of Sarah sitting on the porch watching the kiddies looking for eggs. The egg hunt finished with lots of smiles and rain coming down. It lasted into the morning hours and according to the weatherman we won't see a totally dry day till Friday. I guess I will be spending the week scrapping my photos. :)

2 comments:

Punkscrapper said...

awwww, so cute. Sounds like it was a great Easter! I sure am missing you!

Sarah said...

mom, you are making me look bad! your blog is updated quicker than mine :)