Sunday, April 15, 2007

55 degrees and partly sunny

Everything smells so fresh after it rains. I had to go in to town to pickup somethings that I purchased for my sister-in-law Aurora at my favorite scrapbook store and that meant stopping at my favorite coffee shop too. I called Sarah and told her what I was going to do and she said "I'll meet you at the coffee shop after I drop Nate off his lunch." So we spent about an hour together having coffee and looking around at all the new stuff Shelly has in her store. I only bought what I was going in there to purchase, and though Sarah said she wasn't going to buy anything, spent less than twenty dollars thanks to a VIP coupon she had not used. It was a quick trip and it is nice enough that I don't want to work in my scrapbook room now. I may just get my camera and go out and take some pictures. If I am lucky I may be able to find at least one of our two kitties.

No comments: