Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two months and another sleepless night

I went to sleep at eleven and here it is 1:30AM and I am wide awake! Too much on my mind is probably the reason. It hardly seems possible that two months have gone by already since Steve passed away. So much is going on and at times I stop to think I should ask Steve before I proceed and then I remember I can't. It just stinks that I can't get his input. Then there is the phenomenom of things that quit working or just start making weird noises. Turn signals, light bulbs (that I can't reach), computer fan and bathroom fan. Minor nuisances for the most part but they still drive me crazy. Thank goodness for family and friends.

I think I am going to go grab a book and see if that won't help put me to sleep because surfing the web does not do it...

No comments: