Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads...

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads with an emphasis on the newest Dad in the family, Nate. Special wishes go out to the Dads in my family; my Dad, my brothers; Joe and Larry, my brothers-in-law; Michael and Raymond, my friends husbands; Rob, Alan, Bill and Allan. And more wishes go out to Steve's friends; Kelly, Marc, Dave, Phil, Glen and John.

ETA: I rode with Sarah, Nate and Cash to the Noodle where we met Lisa and Buck for lunch today. It is very strange to go to the restaurant and sit at the table without Steve. It makes me sad and then my family makes it better. Sarah wanted to go to see Steve after lunch, so they dropped me off at home as I was just not up for it, especially today. Lisa and Buck met them at the cemetery then stopped by before going home. My girl had been crying. I felt so bad for her and all I could do was hold her. We all miss him so much...

No comments: