Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pretty ladies...


I thank God every day for these three girls. Sometimes it is just plain hard to get a start on the day and then one of them will call or text me. We are just six weeks away from Sarah's wedding and I am feeling a little out of sorts. I know it is from not having Steve here to bounce ideas off of and to just chat about this wonderous event. I will need lots of strength because I will miss him terribly that day and I know my family and friends will provide it.

ETA: This photo was taken by my dear friend Camille at Sarah's shower. Sister of the bride Lisa, the bride and our dear friend and matron of honor, Julie.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

she's my best lady, mom :]

(we decided matron of honor made her sound like she was 95.)

Mary Lou said...

Oh my goodness, you two are so funny!!