Wednesday, June 17, 2009

All Things Fordyce...

I have been meaning for two days now to go get some strawberries and something always side tracks me. So I am doing that first thing tomorrow. Raymond's oldest child Graham has been sick for the last couple of days and today he was in so much pain he couldn't stand up. This evening he had his appendix out. And when talking to Sarah this afternoon about whether or not I would sell the Excursion she said no. "Mom it is paid for don't sell it." So I am keeping it at least for now. I am going to sell my Taurus and drive the Excursion till I find something I really like. She also told me I couldn't sell the cannon Steve made. Not because she wants to fire it but because her Dad made it. I guess I will be occasionally running into this situation with some of his stuff that the girls might want. Then Lisa managed to get hit in the head with a fixture at work. Hurt like the dickens and she wanted her "mommy". A day in the life...

No comments: