Monday, June 22, 2009

Teaching this class tonight...




It is my second Disney layout class and I think it turned out pretty cute. I tried to finish working on it yesterday but I was just feeling too sad. Instead I chose to take a nap which landed up being a very long one. It was another one of those firsts for me and my girls. Father's Day without their Dad was a lot tougher on me than I thought it would be. But the sleep I got in place of other things really helped me as I had been sleeping poorly for several days.

ETA: Lisa's paternal grandmother Edith called me today. She was told this morning about Steve. I had chose not to tell her when it happened because she had been doing so poorly health wise. I talked to her nephew last week and he told me he would let her know when he thought she could handle it. She just loved Steve and appreciated his taking such good care of her granddaughter. She was shocked and deeply saddened to hear about his accident.

No comments: