Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sarah is smart, beautiful, etc..


I just had a chat with her about my blog. She, too had noticed the message weirdos. So she went into my site and checked on a few things. She noticed I hadn't done a couple of things to my blog, one of which was that I didn't ask for a verification on my blog. So she walked through it asking me what I wanted and made suggestions then fixed it for me. The verification stops the spamming, which is a good thing. Then she went to my blog and deleted the unwanted messages for good. So I hope this takes care of my blog issues. It is so wonderful to have such a smart child!! I believe I owe her a coffee...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

my god - is it your mission in life to post the most horrible pictures of me?

Mary Lou said...

Yes... :)