Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday...


We have Oregon sunshine today and it looks to stay with us all day. :( I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. Steve and I are will be celebrating with family and friends. The annual Easter dinner is at Mike and Chris'. Aunt Mary will be picking up Grandma Lucille to spend the day with us. This should be a fun day. I pray there will be no drama like last year.

On a side note: Steve and I went to the Noodle yesterday afternoon and rescued my car. Steve took a look and found that the cable broke for my emergency brake. He released the pedal and then I drove my car home. So I will be calling the mechanic and asking how much to get it fixed. Car karma...

Last but certainly not least: Happy Birthday to my dear sister-in-law Aurora!!

1 comment:

arorycnonnie said...

HAPPY EASTER Sissy and Family,

As you well know I am in the hospital with my Father, if all works out he will be released tommorrow, Last but not least Thank -you for the birthday kudos,but you have it backwards It is neice Catrina's 28th, :)

love ya sissy